Winter Garden, FL 34787
EMT / Paramedic / Transport Team – Full-Time – Winter Garden
Terrific hours where the sun shines every day!
BrightStart Pediatrics needs a Paramedic or EMT to join our team for non-emergency medical transport escort and driver duties on a Full-Time basis.
This is an ideal position with great hours! Qualified personnel include:
The Transportation Escort is responsible for supervising medically fragile infants and children during non-emergency transportation to and from the center on the van or bus. Key duties include thorough and accurate reporting from the parent or caregiver on each patient’s status and communicating with center nursing staff.
This position includes driving duties, providing safe, reliable, courteous and efficient transportation for our patients. Responsibilities include preparing the van for operation, maintaining the van, and effective communication and coordination with the Transport Team assigned monitor patients in transit.
All BrightStart team members participate in the great fun and activities that make our program unique – the person we are looking for is reliable, passionate about patient care, able to work with minimal supervision, and professional in attitude and appearance.
Hours: Two shifts; A.M. – beginning at 5:45 a.m.; P.M. – beginning at 2:30 p.m. Each shift runs approximately 2 – 4 hours each.
This is a full-time position.
Location: Winter Garden
- Current, active Florida Paramedic license, or
- Current, active Florida EMT license
- Current CPR
- Must be at least 25 years old with five years of driving experience
- Valid Florida Driver’s License (minimum Class E)
- Screenings include: MVR, drug & alcohol screen,Level 2 background screening and receive an “Eligible” determination from AHCA
How to apply:
- Apply directly here, through Indeed, or
- You may apply in person at our Winter Garden center Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
BrightStart is an Equal Opportunity Employer